Price is per kit and an unfinished pen kit is provided with purchase.
This is the Sierra Vista size kit with a stylus for capacitive touch screens. The omnidirectional inductive tip adapts to any writing style. The stylus keeps your touch-screen free of fingerprints and smudges as it gives increased control over any touch-screen operation. It's perfect for sketching, drawing, gaming and photography apps, or any use where you need a finer degree of control than your fingers can offer. It has a very firm touch and great input for the iPhone™, iPad™ or other similar touch panel devices.
Here are some other features:
• Round stylus end, only 6.5mm (differs from those of other similar styli, usually 8mm), to touch the point on panel that you wish precisely, won't cover unnecessary parts on the touching panel.
• Flexible and durable excellent quality rubber tip (other similar stylus tips are too soft) and more sensitive.
• Excels in the fact that even wearing thick ski gloves, the stylus still works perfectly and smoothly
• Equipped with the multiple function as the characteristics combination of the ordinary pen and stylus, the Sierra Vista Stylus works as a traditional pen and as a stylus.
The Sierra Vista stylus kit uses the following tooling:
- 50A bushings
- 27/64" drill bit
- Sierra|Sierra Vista extra tube
Pen Kit is shown finished with a Sierra Vista Black Circuit Board pen blank (sold separately).