Price is per pen kit and an unfinished pen kit is provided with purchase.
The Churchill kit is a very distinctive and impressive kit. It has a good heft to it and feels great in the hand. The nib couplers are metal.
The Churchill kit uses the following supplies which are listed in the Churchill Fountain/Rollerball Pen Kits category:
- 31/64” Drill Bit
- 13.3mm Drill Bit
- El Grande | Churchill | Cambridge FP/RB Extra Tube Set
- El Grande | Churchill | Cambridge Bushings 16B or El Grande | Churchill | Cambridge Bushings for an "A" size mandrel
The Churchill kit also uses the following supplies which are available on the website under Pen Making Supplies:
- “B” sized mandrel shaft (a larger than normal mandrel) or "A" sized mandrel if using the bushings for that mandrel
- 3/4” Pen Mill
- 31/64 and 33/64 pilot/reamers
- Fountain Pen cartridges/pumps
Pen Kit shown finished with a Toad-ally Wonderful Lava Explosion pen blank (sold separately).
Click here to open the instructions for this kit in a new window. All
instructions can be found on the FAQ page. The FAQ page can be accessed by
clicking on the FAQ/Instructions link in the Information box on the bottom of
the right hand column of every page.