Price is per kit and an unfinished pen kit is provided with purchase.
This kit is a very special variations of our Sierra Ballpoint Button Click. We have used Chrome or Satin Chrome to replace the black enamel on the standard Sierra and then done the other parts in Chrome on one kit and in Satin Chrome on the other kit.
These are very special looking kits that have a very expensive look.
- Extremely easy to make - one tube, straight side, and pre-assembled parts
- Well balanced for comfort and ease of writing
- Uses premium Parker type refill including gel refills
- Very attractive elegant shape
Uses the standard Sierra tooling:
- 27/64" drill bit
- 20A bushings or RP20 bushings
The Elegant Sierra and Sierra Elegant Beauty Button Click pen kits use the 60mm extra tube.
The Sierra Button Click pen kits use the 61.5mm extra tube.
Pen kit is shown finished with a Zebra Bear Tooth Woods Polyester pen blank.
Click here to open the instructions for this kit in a new window. All
instructions can be found on the FAQ page. The FAQ page can be accessed by
clicking on the FAQ/Instructions link in the Information box on the bottom of
the right hand column of every page.