Description: This blank is a version of the Amber Water pen blank; but instead of solid white lines, the blank has mesh lines that are white on one side and black on the other. Be careful when painting the tube or interior of the blank after drilling. The color of the paint will really impact the final appearance of this blank.
Dimensions: 3/4" square by 5" long -- 19mm x 130mm
Transparency: Very high
Material: Acrylic Acetate
Colors: Amber, brown
Style: Transparent with mesh
- Price is per blank
- Multiple blanks shown to illustrate variety
- All four sides of the blank are shown
- Available in custom lengths of up to 39" (1 meter)
- More of this material may be available than is shown on the quantity.
- Contact Ernie at Bear Tooth Woods for custom lengths or additional cut blanks
Video of a turned sample:
This sample was turned from a 3/4" x 5" piece of Amber Water Mesh acrylic acetate. It was turned to approximately 5/8" diameter. The turned sample is solid, it does not have a hole drilled in it, nor a tube. So its appearance in a finished pen may be quite different depending on transparency.