Price is per kit and an unfinished kit is provided with purchase.
Patterned after the pen that made the Parker Company one of the greatest pen manufacturers in the world, the Flat Top Fountain pen is a timeless classic. Nicely balanced and comfortable to use, this will become one of your favorite Fountain pens.
Create your own bit of history with the Flat Top Fountain pen.
The Fountain pen and Rollerball pen nibs are interchangeable.
The Flat Top Fountain pen and Rollerball pen kits use the following supplies which are listed in the Flat Top Fountain/Rollerball Pen Kits category:
- 9.7mm Drill Bit
- Flat Top | Round Top FP/RB Extra Tube Set
- Flat Top FP/RB Bushings 2B
- Flat Top FP/RB Bushings for the "A" shaft
These Fountain pens also use the following supplies which are available on the website under Pen Making Supplies:
- “B” sized mandrel shaft (a larger than normal mandrel)
- "A" sized mandrel shaft if using bushings for the "A" Shaft
- Fountain Pen Cartridges/Pumps
This Fountain pen kit is shown finished with a Campfire Lava Explosion pen blank (sold separately).
Made in Taiwan