Price is per kit and an unfinished kit is provided with purchase.
Patterned after the pen that made the Parker Company one of the greatest pen manufacturers in the world, the Flat Top Pen is a timeless classic. Featuring all metal components, the smooth 2-way transmission extends the tip when the cap is turned to the left or to the right. Nicely balanced and comfortable to use this will become one of your favorite pens.
Create your own bit of history with the Flat Top pen.
The Flat Top Pen/Pencil kits use the following supplies which are listed in the Flat Top Pen/Pencil Kits category:
- 8.2mm Drill Bit
- Flat Top Pen/Pencil Extra Tube Set
- Flat Top Pen/Pencil Bushings #1B
- Flat Top Pen/Pencil Bushing Set for "A" Shaft
These pens also use the following supplies which are available on the website under Pen Making Supplies:
- “B” sized mandrel shaft (a larger than normal mandrel)
- "A" sized mandrel shaft if using the bushings for the "A" shaft
- Parker Refills
This pen kit is shown finished with a Rusty Faucet Lava Explosion pen blank (sold separately). Tube was painted yellow.
Made in Taiwan