In both the pen blanks and call blanks, this material is composed of multiple layers. With the Mountaineer Pride knife scales, there is just a single layer. This single layer is comprised of blue, black, and gold coloring. These colors are separated by a clear ribbon that allows all three of the colors to be visible on each side of the blank to varying degrees.
Dimensions: 1/4" thick x 1.5" square x 5" - 2 pieces Thickness can vary some.
Material: Acrylic Acetate
Base Color(s): Blue, Black, Gold
Base Fill Type: Pearlescent
Ribbon Color(s): Clear
- Price is per set which is two pieces of acrylic knife scales
- The blanks in the main photo have not been sanded and show the two sides each blank has. See descriptions below the other pictures for details on those pictures.
- Click here to see this color in additional sizes
- Available in custom lengths of up to 23" (0.6 m)
- More of this material may be available than is shown on the quantity in stock
- Contact Ernie at Bear Tooth Woods for custom lengths or additional cut blanks
- Made in Taiwan