The Blue Topaz Water knife scales are one of the highly translucent "water" series of acrylic material. They are extremely translucent and care will have to be taken when using these as the surface below the scale will be visible. You can use these on their own, or in combination with a liner material. There is a white ribbon inside the scale which will prevent complete transparency in some areas, but sanding will work through this ribbon in some areas opening more translucency.
Dimensions: 1/4" thick x 1.5" square x 5" - 2 pieces Thickness can vary some.
Material: Acrylic Acetate
Base Color(s): Blue
Base Fill Type: Transparent
Ribbon Color(s): White
Transparency: Extremely High
- Price is per set which is two pieces of acrylic knife scales
- The blanks in the main photo have not been sanded and show the two sides each blank has. See descriptions below the other pictures for details on those pictures.
- Click here to see this color in additional sizes
- Available in custom lengths of up to 39" (1 m)
- More of this material may be available than is shown on the quantity in stock
- Contact Ernie at Bear Tooth Woods for custom lengths or additional cut blanks
- Made in Taiwan