The Blue Topaz Water Mesh knife scales are one of the highly translucent "water" series of acrylic material. Additionally they feature a mesh ribbon that is white on one side and black on the other. Your scales will look very different depending on which side you face out. However sanding the blank will sand through this ribbon so you should see both light and dark areas on your scale. It is extremely translucent and care will have to be taken when using these as the surface below the scale will be visible. You can use these on their own, or in combination with a liner material.
Dimensions: 1/3" thick x 1.5" square x 5" - 2 pieces Thickness can vary some.
Material: Acrylic Acetate
Base Color(s): Blue
Base Fill Type: Transparent
Ribbon Color(s): Black/White Mesh
Transparency: Extremely High
- Price is per set which is two pieces of acrylic knife scales
- The blanks in the main photo have not been sanded and show the two sides each blank has. See descriptions below the other pictures for details on those pictures.
- Click here to see this color in additional sizes
- Available in custom lengths of up to 39" (1 m)
- More of this material may be available than is shown on the quantity in stock
- Contact Ernie at Bear Tooth Woods for custom lengths or additional cut blanks
- Made in Taiwan