Price is per kit.
Includes the new all metal nib couplers.
The Churchill kit is a very distinctive and impressive kit. It has a good heft to it and feels great in the hand.
The Churchill kit uses the following supplies which are listed in the Churchill Fountain/Rollerball Pen Kits category:
- 31/64” Drill Bit
- 13.3mm Drill Bit
- El Grande | Churchill FP/RB Extra Tube Set
- El Grande | Churchill Bushings #16B
The Churchill kit also uses the following supplies which are available on the website under Pen Making Supplies:
- “B” sized mandrel shaft (a larger than normal mandrel)
- 3/4" Pen Mill and 8mm Pilot with custom sleeves (You will also need to purchase a set of flat top pen/pencil extra tube sets. You then drill and glue waste wood to the flat top tubes and turn down to the diameter of the tubes you want to mill.)
- Rollerball refills (rollerball kit)
- Fountain Pen cartridges/pumps (fountain pen kit)
Click here to open the instructions for this kit in a new window. All
instructions can be found on the FAQ page. The FAQ page can be accessed by
clicking on the FAQ/Instructions link in the Information box on the bottom of
the right hand column of every page.